Hire Terms and Conditions for Decor Services
BOOKING FORM INFORMATION
If you book our services you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of hire.
The ‘Company’ is Bespoke Creations Stafford Ltd Trading as Bespoke Creations . The ‘Hirer’ is any person or company who hires or has agreed to hire Goods from the Company. ‘Goods or equipment’ means goods provided by the Company in accordance with the Company’s standard Terms and Conditions of hire.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
The customer’s acceptance of goods on hire implies acceptance by signing and agreeing to our Conditions of Hire as given below.
RETENTION OF TITLE
All goods remain the absolute property of the company and the customer undertakes not to sell, offer to sell, assign charge, pledge or underlet, lend or otherwise deal with the products unless agreed otherwise with the company.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your booking with us of which will be deducted on the final invoice.
The non-refundable deposit can be paid via online banking, bankers cheque or via card payment over the phone.
DAY OF SETUP
On the day of setup, we will require all linen on the tables ready for us to dress the tables. If you are using the same function room for both your ceremony and reception, you will need to arrange with the venue setup of the table items after the ceremony. We are unable to wait until the ceremony is finished to dress the tables or move items unless pre-arranged with us. It is your responsibility to
check that all Items have been provided and to notify us immediately if any discrepancies. Any
additional decor added to any of our hired products must be removed prior to our collection or costs maybe incurred for the additional time taken to remove such items. We are unable to un-stack or
arrange chairs at your venue. This is something you will need to arrange with the venue prior to our arrival.
COVER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF HIRED EQUIPMENT
The Customer assumes complete responsibility for loss of, or damage to the hire products (other than fair wear and tear) from the time the equipment is delivered to the venue/premises, and until it is collected. The charge will be for the cost of replacing the equipment with new stock. For a full list of the prices please contact us. We strongly recommend you taking out wedding insurance for such instance.
Where our hired items are returned badly stained or soiled, or may require additional work to get the product back to a re-hireable standard, there may be an additional cleaning time added to your account. Examples of this are; Carpet Aisle Runner used outside with grass/mud stains.
These are services such as DJ’s, LED Dance floors, photo booths , caterers ,cake makers, mirrors, marquees, tipis, magicians, bands or musicians. We ask that if you use our planning services to book any of the above subcontractors that you ensure they are services you require. We are able to adjust
numbers on your invoice as far as decor is concerned i.e quantities of chair sashes etc up until two weeks before your wedding but want to make you aware that no less then 6 months notice of
cancellation is required for the above services - failure to do so will result in full payment owed by you the client.
We ensure all our subcontractors have the up to date pat testing and insurance policies so we just ask that if you ask us to work alongside a company that you have personally instructed you ensure
they all have the same up to date insurances and testing. We will also require to see a copy of their PAT testing and Insurances if we have not received a copy from them before.
HIRE CHARGES – PERIOD OF HIRE AND CANCELLATION
The hire charge for the products commences from the time that we dress the venue, and continues until the equipment is collected.
If you wish to cancel all your booking with Bespoke Creations the following will apply -
Deposits are non-refundable if we have offered to move your services to another date and you refuse.
If your notice is less than 6 months prior to the date then 100% of the bill will be chargeable to the client.
Final payment is due no less than 14 days prior to your event. We ask that when you are paying your invoice you check that the item quantity it correct colour of linens and sashes are correct and any
artwork that has been sent across for approval is checked thoroughly - Bespoke Creations are not liable for any items not being delivered or quantities being incorrect if the client has signed off the invoice.
WEDDING PLANNER CONTRACT
( this only applies to those paying for the wedding planning package)
This Wedding Planner Contract is entered into between Bespoke Creations Stafford Limited (planner) , with an address of Ingestre Manor Lodge, Ingestre, Stafford ST18 0RE and between
, (the “Planner”), collectively “the Parties.”
1. Wedding Details.
_______________________________________________________ Reception Location:
2. Planner Duties. Client engages Planner’s services to perform the following duties with regards to the Event:
• Unlimited consultations via email and/or telephone.
Planner’s Telephone Number:
Planner’s Email Address:
Client’s Telephone Number:
Client’s Email Address:
• Unlimited face to face consultations. Be advised, extra costs will be incurred for travel expenses if the meeting is more than 20miles from Planner’s home/office.
• Assistance with budget and breakdown of costs.
• Discussion of and development of theme/style for Wedding.
• Find all suppliers and/or service providers.
• Management and coordination with Ceremony and Reception location personnel.
• Management of all suppliers and/or service providers. Be advised, extra costs will be incurred for travel expenses for any travel more than 60 miles from Planner’s home/office.
• Visit ceremony and reception location prior to Wedding Day.
• Provide a detailed timeline to suppliers and/or service providers and bridal party.
• Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers and/or service providers 1-2 weeks prior to Wedding Day.
• Day of coordination and supervision until 11pm
• 10% of the overall wedding cost is charged for the planning service up until the day
3. Payment. The Parties agree to the following Payment and Payment Terms:
Total Fee for Services:
20% of services with optional on the day planning.
Non-Refundable Deposit Due Upon Execution of Agreement:
20% of total invoice to cover deposits with all suppliers
Balance Due: 14 days prior to the event
____________________________________________________________ Balance Due Date:
By Client. Client may cancel this Agreement at any time. All deposits made are non refundable. If Client cancels less than 180 days prior to the Event Date, a cancellation charge of 50% will occur.
By Planner. Planner may cancel this Agreement at any time. If Planner cancels, it must provide a suitable, replacement Planner, subject to Client’s approval, which shall be obtained in writing. In the alternative, Planner shall refund all monies previously paid by Client, with the exception of any nonrefundable deposits, which were agreed to by Client.
5. Planner Limitation of Liability. Planner will do its best to find top suppliers and/or service providers. However, Planner does not guarantee any suppliers’ and/or service providers’ performance a
6. product. Planner will not be responsible for any supplier and/or service provider performance and/or product. In the event Client changes the date of the Wedding, Planner will make every effort to accommodate, but Planner’s availability is not guaranteed for any other date than the date stated above. Clients are advised to take out wedding insurance to cover any possible occurrences of date changes or business’s liquidating.
7. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Contract that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
8. Sever ability In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
9. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this SeverabilitySeverabilitySeverabilityAgreement.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country in which both Parties do business. In the event that the Parties do business in different States and/or Countries, this Agreement shall be governed by _________ law.
11. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by their signatures as follows: